The Santa Wonderland Experience returns to the Dunbrody Visitor Centre again this year for 11 dates, commencing on Saturday 3rd December to the 23rd December. Come along to our Magical Wonderland, meet our mischievous Elves, HoneyComb & Peppermint, and see Santa & Mrs. Claus busily preparing for the most important night of the year.
Santa and his hardworking team are determined to pull out all the stops to ensure everyone has a safe and memorable visit.
Firstly, allow one of our naughty Elves guide you into our magical winter wonderland, where you will be captivated by the different snowy scenes. The Polar Bear patch is just mesmerising! The journey continues into Santa’s cosy cabin where you will see the man himself and Mrs. Claus. Each family will have their own time with Santa, take as many photos as you wish, once your ticked off on the “Nice List” you will then collect your present.
One of our Elves will then guide you out of Santa’s cosy cabin through our enchanting Fairyland with captivating scenes everywhere you look. See Santa’s Sleigh parked up for a good service by his elves before he undertakes his long journey on Christmas Eve and also catch a glimpse of Comet the strongest of all Santa’s Reindeers!
It’s a mesmerizing experience from start to finish and offers Families an abundance of photo opportunities.
Tickets cost €18 per child (this includes an age appropriate present) and €10 per Adult.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your time slot and check in at reception.
- Please show either a printed or mobile device ticket at check-in.
- Tour Duration approx. 15 minutes and only one family will be permitted to the experience at any one time.
- An infant less than 12 months old is free, if no present is required. If you would like to receive a present for an infant, then you must purchase a child ticket and an age appropriate present will be given.
- Sensory Tours are available on request Saturday 10th December. Please call us on 051-425239 or 051 421936 to book.
- Please do not attend the experience if you are feeling unwell or if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Adult face coverings are optional.
- Afterwards families can soak up the Christmas atmosphere in the Captains Table Restaurant where we offer an extensive menu and wide choice of sweet treats and beverages. Bookings not required in our Restaurant we operate on a first come first served basis