Family Friendly and School Tours
- The Dunbrody Famine Ship is a partner in the Failte Ireland “Family Friendly Programme”. As such, we are dedicated to providing the very best family experience. With the perfect mix of entertainment for the kids, and info for the adults, we have something for everyone.
- The Dunbrody tour is fully wheelchair and buggy accessible. We are also pet friendly, so no need to leave the dog in the car.
- Family, student, and senior discounts are available.
- Our “Dunbrody Famine Ship Experience & Restaurant” cafe provides a beautiful river-view and a welcoming, child-friendly atmosphere.
- The Dunbrody Famine Ship has 10 years experience catering to the needs of school tours.
- We provide an educational and entertaining tour that actively engages young people in a critically important era of Irish History.
- Our varied, and engaging tour lasts approximately 1 hour.
- School groups receive our very best discount admission rate. We also provide a teacher’s information pack and a student activity sheet, for use in the classroom.
- We are situated on the N25 and coach parking is available on site.